Sunday, December 5, 2010

sorry forgot

O so I totally forgot to discuss why I chose to use Jennifer as the one with which I connected the most. I felt that her condescending tone gave light onto valuable questions and issues I had been left uncertain or not known completely. After getting over her negative outlook, as I first perceived, I felt that by giving the medium an end we are now able to look back and reflect upon it. Since, to me, this medium is not near its end we are given this chance as well as the ability to cancel or postpone the end for a longer duration of time.

BTW I have read The Ongoing Moment by Geoff Dyer and it is very good, and a lot easier to understand than Fried’s writings. I think we should make a video cast of our roundtable discussion and post it on the SFMOMA open space page... 

No comments:

Post a Comment